January 29, 2014
Higher image quality with the M.ZUIKO PRO lens and refined body design
OM-D E-M5 PRO Lens Kit (Elite Black)
Olympus Imaging Corporation (President: Haruo Ogawa) is pleased to announce the OM-D E-M5 PRO lens kit (Elite Black) scheduled for release in March 2014, which is combined with the M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12-40mm f2.8 PRO lens released last fall. This product will enhance the black body design and functionality of the popular Mirrorless interchangeable lens camera, OM-D E-M5.
- A traditional camera feel is portrayed with black leather-tone coating
- A leather-like design is also used on the grip for excellent texture
- The main dial and sub-dial have been refined for improved design and operability
- The new firmware Version 2.0 brings support of ISO LOW (equivalent to 100) and Small AF Target to the camera*1
- Bundled with the M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12-40mm f2.8 PRO, which is highly evaluated by many professional photographers
|Category||Product Name||MSRP||Launch Date|
|Interchangeable lens camera
that conforms to the Micro Four Thirds standard
|OM-D E-M5 PRO Lens Kit (Elite Black)||Body (Elite Black)
+ M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12-40mm f2.8 PRO
|Open Price||March 2014|
|*1||Compatible with all OM-D bodies as a result of firmware upgrade. For details, please visit the Olympus website.|
- Press releases are company announcements that are directed at the news media.
- Information posted on this site is current and accurate only at the time of their original publication date, and may now be outdated or inaccurate.
- Company names and product names specified are trademarks of their respective owners.