・ Products or devices presented include future technology which may be pending regional regulatory approval and are not available for sale in all regions.
・ The contents in this website including products availability, specifications or prices are the information as of the date of announcement and are subject to change without prior notice.
・ Information is intended to be presented to the media, shareholders, investors, and other interested parties. Information about our medical products (including products currently under development) included in this website is not intended for advertising or medical advice.
・ Olympus Corporation assumes no responsibility for any damage resulting from the use of this material.
・ All company names and product names mentioned in this website are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. ® and ™ marks are not specified in this website. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Oct. 07, 2022 MedicalOlympus EU-ME3 Ultrasound Processor Delivers Higher Resolution Images for Endoscopic Ultrasound
- Sep. 30, 2022 IRPublished Integrated Report 2022
- Sep. 28, 2022 CorporateOlympus globalizes further and invests 32 million euros in new medical equipment repair facilities in Coimbra, Portugal
- Sep. 28, 2022 MedicalOlympus Launches THUNDERBEAT Energy Device for Open Surgery
- Sep. 14, 2022 MedicalOlympus Launches VISERA ELITE III Surgical Visualization Platform
- Sep. 14, 2022 MedicalSony, Olympus, and Sony Olympus Medical Solutions Collaborated in the Development of a Surgical Endoscopy System that Supports 4K, 3D and Infrared (IR) Imaging Features
- Aug. 29, 2022 IRNotice Concerning Transfer of Shares of Specified Subsidiary engaged in Scientific Solutions Business
- Aug. 29, 2022 CorporateOlympus Announces Transfer of Subsidiary Evident to Bain Capital
- Aug. 23, 2022 IRCompany Response to Today’s Media Reports
- Aug. 09, 2022 IRFirst Quarter Financial Results