Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II SilverLimited 2,000 Units Available Worldwide in Commemoration of the Olympus 100th Anniversary
January 24, 2019
Olympus Corporation (President: Hiroyuki Sasa) is pleased to announce a special silver edition OM-D E-M1 Mark II, scheduled to go on sale on February 22, 2019. This model will be released as a limited 2,000 units worldwide in commemoration of the Olympus 100th anniversary.
We are sincerely grateful to all customers and other stakeholders who have supported Olympus since its founding 100 years ago. Being true to Our Purpose of “Making people’s lives healthier, safer, and more fulfilling,” we shall continue to contribute to photographic culture and deliver the joy of capturing and expressing special moments to photography lovers worldwide.
- Premium silver color body
- Unrivaled compact and lightweight system with a dustproof, splashproof and freezeproof (-10°C) performance
- Built-in 5-axis image stabilization with a maximum of 6.5 shutter speed steps of compensation performance 1
- High-speed sequential shooting for capturing split-second moments, with a maximum of 18 fps sequential shooting performance in AF/AE tracking
- Excellent image quality achieved with the high-speed TruePic VIII image processor and 20.4 Megapixel Live MOS sensor
|Category||Product Name||MSRP||Launch Date|
|Micro Four Thirds System standard interchangeable lens camera||OM-D E-M1 Mark II (Silver)
|Open price||February 22,2019|
1 When using M. Zuiko Digital ED 12-100mm F4.0 IS PRO, focal length: 100mm (35mm equivalent focal length: 200mm), halfway release image stabilization: off, CIPA standard compliant, when correction is carried out on two axes (Yaw/Pitch).
Press releases are company announcements that are directed at the news media.
Information posted on this site is current and accurate only at the time of their original publication date, and may now be outdated or inaccurate.