Olympus Donates for the 2024 Noto Peninsula Earthquake Relief
January 10, 2024
TOKYO, January 10, 2024 - Olympus group (Olympus) expresses its deepest sympathies to all those affected by the recent earthquake in Japan’s Noto Peninsula.
Olympus will donate 20 million Japanese yen through the nongovernmental organization Japan Platform in emergency aid to support relief efforts for communities affected by the earthquake. Olympus will also collect donations from employees to be used for local support activities in the affected regions.
Olympus sends its sincerest condolences and wishes for a full and swift recovery to all those affected.
* Products or devices presented include future technology which may be pending regional regulatory approval and are not available for sale in all regions.
* The contents in this website including products availability, specifications or prices are the information as of the date of announcement and are subject to change without prior notice.
* Information is intended to be presented to the media, shareholders, investors, and other interested parties. Information about our medical products (including products currently under development) included in this website is not intended for advertising or medical advice.
* Olympus Corporation assumes no responsibility for any damage resulting from the use of this material.
* All company names and product names mentioned in this website are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. ® and TM marks are not specified in this website. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.