Guided by our corporate philosophy, "Making people's lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling," Olympus is addressing basic needs of people worldwide through its Medical, Scientific Solutions, and Imaging businesses, as well as through corporate social initiatives that utilize technologies and knowledge for the benefit of society.
As a corporate citizen marking our 100th Anniversary in 2019, Olympus plans to engage with people around the world through our Cancer Awareness Campaign and Youth Education Support Campaign. Prompted by our anniversary, the Olympus Group will be increasing these initiatives globally, guided by the slogans, "Shine a Light on Cancer" for our Cancer Awareness Campaign, and "Education Creates the Future" for our Youth Education Support Campaign.
We will be updating this page periodically, highlighting activities from around the world that support our two campaigns, and will be publishing a variety of articles and other useful content.
Olympus successfully commercialized the world's first gastrocamera in 1952, continues to contribute to improve patient quality of life (QOL) through distributing devices available for timely diagnosis and minimally invasive therapy that may reduce patient burdens.
CSR Data Book
※OLYMPUS CSR DATA BOOK 2019 reports detailed CSR-related information for the fiscal year ending March 2019.
The shows published/ disclosed information on OLYMPUS CSR DATA BOOK 2019 and our website.
Integrated report 2019 will be published around November.
CSR Management System, Policies, and Activities
- Oct. 16, 2019 CorporateOlympus Updates "Cancer Awareness Campaign; Global Event Report"
- Oct. 15, 2019 CorporateOlympus Updates "Youth Education Support Campaign; Global Event Report"
- Sep. 27, 2019 CorporatePublished CSR DATA BOOK 2019
- Sep. 25, 2019 CorporateOlympus Updates "Olympus Job Shadowing; Employee's Job (Logistics/Japan)"
- Sep. 13, 2019 CorporateOlympus Updates "Cancer Awareness Campaign; Global Event Report"