Guided by our corporate philosophy, "Making people's lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling," Olympus is addressing basic needs of people worldwide through its Medical, Scientific Solutions, and Imaging businesses, as well as through corporate social initiatives that utilize technologies and knowledge for the benefit of society.
Olympus successfully commercialized the world’s first gastrocamera in 1952, continues to contribute to improve patient quality of life (QOL) through distributing devices available for timely diagnosis and minimally invasive therapy that may reduce patient burdens.
CSR Data Book
CSR Management System, Policies, and Activities
- Oct. 02, 2018 CorporateOlympus CSR Environment Month
- Sep. 28, 2018 CorporateOlympus CSR Data Book 2018
- Sep. 12, 2018 CorporateThe results of the 2018 Global Environmental Photo Contest for the Olympus Group employees
- Sep. 28, 2017 CorporateOlympus CSR Report 2017
- Sep. 07, 2017 CorporateOlympus to Support Victims of Hurricane Harvey Relief in the United States