Notice Regarding Disablement of the TLS 1.0 Encryption Protocol on May 10, 2018.
April 10, 2018
We take security very seriously at Olympus, and as part of our efforts to ensure the security for customers visiting our websites, we are disabling the TLS 1.0 on May 10, 2018.
Disabling this protocol means the following Olympus websites will no longer be accessible via the TLS 1.0 after the said date, and you will need to use TLS 1.1 or 1.2 instead.
|Olympus Global Website (English)||https://www.olympus-global.com/|
|Olympus Corporate Website (Japanese)||https://www.olympus.co.jp/|
|Olympus Australia and Olympus New Zealand||https://au.olympus.com/|
|Olympus Hong Kong||https://hk.olympus.com/|
To ensure that you will continue to be able to access the above websites, please enable TLS 1.1 and/or TLS 1.2 protocols on your browsers by May 9, 2018.
To enable TLS 1.1 and/or TLS 1.2 protocols on web browsers, follow the steps below, then restart your browser.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. From the menu bar, click Tools > Internet Options > Advanced tab
3. Scroll down to Security category, manually check the option box for Use TLS 1.1 and Use TLS 1.2
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Click Alt F and select Settings
3. Scroll down and select Show advanced settings...
4. Scroll down to the Network section and click on Change proxy settings...
5. Select the Advanced tab
6. Scroll down to Security category, manually check the option box for Use TLS 1.1 and Use TLS 1.2
Information posted on this site is current and accurate only at the time of their original publication date, and may now be outdated or inaccurate.