Olympus Companies in Russia, Italy and Singapore Support Local Healthcare Systems (COVID-19 Response)
July 21, 2020
Updated: August 21, 2020
Olympus companies in Russia, Italy and Singapore made the following donations to local and overseas medical institutions as part of their support for efforts to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
[Olympus Moscow Limited Liability Company]
- Russia (May, 2020): Protective masks, gloves, disinfectant, humidifiers for oxygen therapy, and non-contact thermometers worth 37,000 EUR were donated to hospitals in 12 regions across Russia through the Together Against Cancer Fund. Food and other items were also donated.
- Ukraine (June, 2020): Funds totaling 2,998 EUR were donated through EuropaColon Ukraine to support measures to protect doctors from COVID-19 and enable them to continue screening people for colorectal cancer.
[Olympus Italia S.R.L.]
- Italy (May, 2020): A donation of 5,000 EUR was made through the NoiConGliInfermieri Fund to support measures to protect nurses from contracting COVID-19 while on duty.
[Olympus Singapore Pte. Ltd.]
- Singapore (May - June, 2020): Food and drinks est. worth 14,000 SGD were donated to the National Centre for Infectious Diseases and Tan Tock Seng Hospital over a four-week period as an expression of gratitude.
- Philippines (May, 2020): Masks est. worth 5,000 SGD designed to protect doctors and patients from COVID-19 infections were donated to 20 medical facilities in the Philippines in collaboration with Mask of Asia.
Information posted on this site is current and accurate only at the time of their original publication date, and may now be outdated or inaccurate.